Last Updated: March 9, 2023
1. Types of Personal Information We CollectWe may collect the following types of personal information:
● Contact information, such as your name, address, email address, and phone number.● Payment information, such as your credit card number or other payment information.● Information about your cleaning preferences and the services you request.● Information about your interactions with our website, including your IP address, browser type, and referring website.● Other information you choose to provide to us.
2. How We Use Your Personal InformationWe use your personal information for the following purposes:
● To provide you with the services you request, including scheduling and payment.● To communicate with you about your account and the services you request.● To improve our website and services.● To market our services to you, if you have given us your consent to do so.● To comply with applicable laws and regulations.
3. How We Protect Your Personal InformationWe take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal InformationWe may disclose your personal information to the following types of third parties:
● Service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as payment processing, customer service, and marketing.● Law enforcement or other government officials, as required by law or in response to a subpoena or other legal process.● Third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
5. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal InformationYou have the following choices regarding your personal information:
● You can review and update your personal information by logging into your account on our website.● You can unsubscribe from marketing emails by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the email.● You can request that we delete your personal information by emailing us at moc.sdiamyzeerb%40troppus. ● We may need to retain certain information for legal or business purposes.
Breezy Maids, LLC.117 Pond Run LaneJacksonville, FL 32218
by calling (904) 664-9084, or by emailing moc.sdiamyzeerb%40troppus.